Introduction Blog!!

 


Introduction Blog!!


        Hi! My name is Zoe Payne. I am from Eagle River, Alaska. I love the outdoors as well as hunting and fishing. I work as a barista which is super fun to me! I also am in school right now to be an Elementary school teacher. I have two younger siblings who I am very close with!


This is me fishing the Kenai River with my boyfriend as well as my two cousins and my cousins girlfriend when they came to visit us this summer!!

My relationship to music is pretty strong, I played cello for 8 years which I loved. I do not play anymore but I have a lot of very nice memories. I also love listening to any kind of music. I have been to about 25 concerts as well as 4 musicals. Country music is my favorite but I honestly listen to a bit of everything. 

One of my favorite songs is Oklahoma Smokeshow by Zach Bryan





















Comments

  1. Love the fishing picture. I am tempted to go to the Kenai. Copper River and Valdez have been my fishing destinations. Love the poetry in "Oklahoma Smokeshow". Not too often you when you have "asshole" used in a country song. If the shoe fits.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoe!! It's Sarah from ERHS, hope your school year is going well! I also love to fish and be outside with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe! I also used to play the cello, just a year less than you at 7 years. Do you have any plans to possibly go back to playing? I've thought about it since I found so much joy in it, but cellos are just so expensive! Twenty-five concerts is a lot! Were they all in Alaska or did you travel to attend them? I've only been to two concerts since my area of Alaska (Fairbanks) rarely had musicians coming to tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe! I am so excited that you want to become a teacher. If I would have followed my orginal life plans I would have been a high school music teacher! I am not the biggest country fan but I will definitely start listening to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach Bryan is the goat. The fishing picture is epic too. I'll usually take a couple trips to the Russian with my friends during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music Analysis #1

Musical Analysis #2